I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. Jana and I spent the holiday in Arizona with our son and his family and had a wonderful time.
As a wealth management, retirement, and financial planning firm, we understand the importance of accountability. Our firm is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise, and accountability is essential to achieving this goal.
Jacob and I are CFP® professionals, which means that we have met the following requirements:
- Completed a rigorous course of study in financial planning
- Passed a comprehensive exam
- Gained at least three years of relevant experience *We have over 50 years combined.
- Adhere to a strict code of ethics
In addition to being CFP® professionals, we are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and other financial regulatory bodies. These regulations require us to provide accurate and complete information and act in your best interests.
We are proud of our commitment to accountability and confident that our clients can trust us to provide the sound advice they need to achieve their financial goals.
We always want to ensure that you, our clients, are being taken care of, so below are some of the ways that we demonstrate our accountability to you:
- We regularly review our clients' portfolios to ensure they align with their goals and objectives.
- We provide our clients with clear and concise financial information that is easy to understand.
- We are always available to answer our client's questions and concerns.
We believe that accountability is essential to building strong relationships with our clients. When our clients know they can trust us, they are more likely to feel confident in their financial decisions.
If you are looking for a firm with advisors that hold themselves accountable, contact Dixon Financial Group, LLC. We would happily discuss your financial goals and how we can help you achieve them.
To our current clients, THANK YOU for working with us. Your trust is appreciated, and we look forward to many more years of accountability.
David S. Dixon, CFP®
Jacob S. Bierstedt, CFP®
#DixonFinancialGroupLV #WealthManagement #RetirementPlanning #FinancialPlanning #CFP®Professional #Accountability #HappyHolidays