Thanksgiving is a time for giving thanks for the many blessings in our lives. It's also a time to reflect on our goals and dreams for the future.
At Dixon Financial Group, LLC, everyone deserves to have a personalized financial plan that can help them pursue their goals. That's why we take the time to understand each client's unique situation and develop a plan tailored to their needs.
Here are a few of the ways that DFG gives personalized financial advice:
- We start by understanding your needs and goals. We ask you a lot of questions about your financial situation, your risk tolerance, and your time horizon. We also want to know about your personal goals, such as when you want to retire and how much money you need to save for your children's education.
- We develop a personalized financial plan. Once we understand your needs and goals, we will create a personalized financial plan. This plan will include recommendations for investing, saving, and retirement planning.
- We meet with you regularly to review your plan and make adjustments as needed. Your financial situation is constantly changing, so it's essential to review your financial plan periodically and adjust as needed. We will meet with you at least once a year to review your plan and ensure it is still on track to help you manage your goals.
Once we have gotten to know each other, we will work together to develop personalized plans to allow you to work toward your financial goals using the platforms below.
- Retirement planning: Helping you develop a retirement plan that will help you pursue your financial needs in retirement. One way we can do this is through our Income For Life Plan strategies.
- Investment planning: Working with you to develop an investment plan that will assist you in working towards achieving your financial goals while taking into account your risk tolerance and time horizon. One tool we use to determine your risk is Riskalyze. You can find this tool on the Home page of our website.
- Education planning: Working with you to develop an education plan that will help you finance your children's education. One product we use is the 529 Plan. A 529 Plan allows you, family and friends to contribute to the plan.
- Estate planning: We can help you develop an estate plan that will protect your assets and help ensure that your wishes are fulfilled after you are gone. We will work closely with your trust attorney and CPA to ensure the progress of your estate plans.
Dixon Financial Group, LLC is committed to helping you reach your financial goals. Our firm offers various financial services, and our advisors will work with you to develop a personalized financial plan that is right for you.
Personalized financial advice is something to be THANKFUL for. When planning for your future, we look for ways to reduce stress and earn your confidence. If you are looking for financial advice tailored to your unique situation, contact Dixon Financial Group, LLC today. We would be happy to help you develop a personalized financial plan.
David S. Dixon, CFP®
Jacob S. Bierstedt, CFP®, ChFC
#DixonFinancialGroupLV #FinancialPlanning #RetirementPlanning #EstatePlanning #Thankful #Thanksgiving #Personalization